Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Lee, N. K., Claire, Melissa, Lewin, Terry J., Grant, T., Pohlman, S., Saunders, J. B., Kay-Lambkin, F., Constable, Paul, Jenner, Linda, Carr, Vaughan James
Food addiction and associations with mental health symptoms: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Burrows, T., Kay-Lambkin, F., Pursey, K., Skinner, J., Dayas, C.
Identifying pregnant women at risk of poor birth outcomes
- Gilligan, C., Sanson-Fisher, R., Eades, S., D'Este, C., Kay-Lambkin, F., Scheman, S.
Tobacco smoking in young people seeking treatment for mental ill-health: What are their attitudes, knowledge and behaviours towards quitting?
- Brown, E., O'Donoghue, B., Kay-Lambkin, F., Simmons, M., Cementon, E., Killackey, E., White, S. L., Chanen, A., Bedi, G., Adams, S., Schely, C., Do, T. U., Sterjovska, A., Moeller-Saxone, K.
Use of smartphones, computers and social media among people with SMI: opportunity for intervention
- Brunette, M. F., Achtyes, E., Pratt, S., Stilwell, K., Opperman, M., Guarino, S., Kay-Lambkin, F.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?