"This is our life now. Our new normal": A qualitative study of the unmet needs of carers of stroke survivors
Activity monitors for increasing physical activity in adult stroke survivors (review)
- Lynch, Elizabeth A., Jones, Taryn M., Janssen, Heidi, English, Coralie, Simpson, Dawn B., Fini, Natalie A., Kuys, Suzanne S., Borschmann, Karen, Kramer, Sharon, Johnson, Liam, Callisaya, Michele L., Mahendran, Niruthikha
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Spratt, Neil J., Bernhardt, Julie, Middleton, Sandy, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Churilov, Leonid, Blennerhassett, Jannette, Faux, Steven, New, Peter, McCluskey, Annie
Breaking up sitting time after stroke (BUST-stroke)
- English, Coralie, Janssen, Heidi, Crowfoot, Gary, Callister, Robin, Dunn, Ashlee, Mackie, Paul, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ong, Lin K., Palazzi, Kerrin, Patterson, Amanda J., Spratt, Neil J., Walker, F. Rohan, Bernhardt, Julie, Dunstan, David W.
- Rosbergen, Ingrid C. M., Grimley, Rohan S., Brauer, Sandra G., Hayward, Kathryn S., Walker, Katrina C., Rowley, Donna, Campbell, Alana M., McGufficke, Suzanne, Robertson, Samantha T., Trinder, Janelle, Janssen, Heidi
- English, Coralie, Janssen, Heidi, Spratt, Neil J., Walker, F. R., Dunstan, David W., Bernhardt, Julie, Crowfoot, Gary, Bourne, Josephine, Callister, Robin, Dunn, Ashlee, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ong, Lin K., Palazzi, Kerrin, Patterson, Amanda
Hospital staff, volunteers' and patients' perceptions of barriers and facilitators to communication following stroke in an acute and a rehabilitation private hospital ward: a qualitative description study
Increasing time spent engaging in moderate-to-vigorous physical activity by community-dwelling adults following a transient ischemic attack or non-disabling stroke: a systematic review
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?