Comparative efficacy of simultaneous versus sequential multiple health behavior change interventions among adults: a systematic review of randomised trials
- James, Erica, Freund, Megan, Booth, Angela, Duncan, Mitch J., Johnson, Natalie, Short, Camille E., Wolfenden, Luke, Stacey, Fiona G., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Vandelanotte, Corneel
Doing sensitive research: what challenges do qualitative researchers face?
- Dickson-Swift, Virginia, James, Erica, Kippen, Sandra, Liamputtong, Pranee
Engaging parents in child obesity prevention: support preferences of parents
- Wolfenden, Luke, Bell, Colin, Wiggers, John, Butler, Michelle, James, Erica, Chipperfield, Kelly
Factors associated with higher sitting time in general, chronic disease, and psychologically-distressed, adult populations: findings from the 45 & up study
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Costigan, Sarah A., Short, Camille, Grunseit, Anne, James, Erica, Johnson, Natalie, Bauman, Adrian, D'Este, Catherine, van der Ploeg, Hidde P., Rhodes, Ryan E.
Fruit and vegetables should be targeted separately in health promotion programmes: differences in consumption levels, barriers, knowledge and stages of readiness for change
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, James, Erica
Identification of cancer risk and associated behaviour: implications for social marketing campaigns for cancer prevention
- Kippen, Rebecca, James, Erica, Ward, Bernadette, Buykx, Penny, Shamsullah, Ardel, Watson, Wendy, Chapman, Kathy
Increased exposure to community-based education and 'below the line' social marketing results in increased fruit and vegetable consumption
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, Wilson, Tamara, Gander, Kristi, Hughes, Clare, Hudson, Nayerra, James, Erica
Media reporting of the suicide phenomenon in Taiwan: a content analysis
- Chen, Fang Chin, Jackson, Paul, Kippen, Sandra, James, Erica
Predischarge occupational therapy home assessment visits: towards an evidence base
- Harris, Sally, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela
The efficacy of a brief, peer-led nutrition education intervention in increasing fruit and vegetable consumption: a wait-list, community-based randomised controlled trial
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, Gander, Kristi, Wilson, Tamara, James, Erica
The quality of the evidence base for clinical pathway effectiveness: room for improvement in the design of evaluation trials
- Rotter, Thomas, Kinsman, Leigh, James, Erica, Machotta, Andreas, Steyerberg, Ewout W.
What is a clinical pathway?: development of a definition to inform the debate
- Kinsman, Leigh, Rotter, Thomas, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela, Willis, Jon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?