A critical review of complementary and alternative medicine use by women with cyclic perimenstrual pain and discomfort: a focus upon prevalence, patterns and applications of use and users' motivations, information seeking and self-perceived efficacy
- Fisher, Carole, Sibbritt, David, Hickman, Louise, Adams, Jon
Are clinicians using routinely collected data to drive practice improvement? A cross-sectional survey
- Gawthorne, Julie, Fasugba, Oyebola, Goldsmith, Helen, Hickman, Louise, Jackson, Deborah, Maguire, Jane, Murray, Edel, Perry, Lin, Middleton, Sandy, Levi, Chris, Mcinnes, Elizabeth, Ferguson, Caleb, McNeil, John J., Cadilhac, Dominique A., Everett, Bronwyn, Fernandez, Ritin, Fry, Margaret
Dietary pattern, hypertension and cognitive function in an older population: 10-year longitudinal survey
- Xu, Xiaoyue, Parker, Deborah, Shi, Zumin, Byles, Julie, Hall, John, Hickman, Louise
Longitudinal analysis of associations between women's consultations with complementary and alternative medicine practitioners/use of self-prescribed complementary and alternative medicine and menopause-related symptoms, 2007-2010
- Peng, Wenbo, Adams, Jon, Hickman, Louise, Sibbritt, David W.
The use of complementary and alternative medicine by 7427 Australian women with cyclic perimenstrual pain and discomfort: a cross-sectional study
- Fisher, Carole, Adams, Jon, Hickman, Louise, Sibbritt, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?