2-Deoxy-D-glucose enhances TRAIL-induced apoptosis in human melanoma cells through XBP-1-mediated up-regulation of TRAIL-R2
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of high-dose bosentan in patients with stage IV metastatic melanoma receiving first-line dacarbazine chemotherapy
Adaptation to ER stress as a driver of malignancy and resistance to therapy in human melanoma
Anti-PD-1-induced high-grade hepatitis associated with corticosteroid-resistant T cells: a case report
- McGuire, Helen M., Shklovskaya, Elena, Edwards, Jarem, Trevillian, Paul R., McCaughan, Geoffrey W., Bertolino, Patrick, McKenzie, Catriona, Gourlay, Ralph, Gallagher, Stuart J., Fazekas de St. Groth, Barbara, Hersey, Peter
Apoptosis and melanoma: how new insights are effecting the development of new therapies for melanoma
- Ribas, Antoni, Hamid, Omid, Gangadhar, Tara C., Hersey, Peter, Dronca, Roxana, Joseph, Richard W., Zarour, Hassane, Chmielowski, Bartosz, Lawrence, Donald P., Algazi, Alain, Rizvi, Naiyer A., Hoffner, Brianna, Daud, Adil, Mateus, Christine, Gergich, Kevin, Lindia, Jill A., Giannotti, Maxine, Li, Xiaoyun Nicole, Ebbinghaus, Scott, Kang, S. Peter, Robert, Caroline, Hodi, F. Stephen, Wolchok, Jedd D., Kefford, Richard, Joshua, Anthony M., Patnaik, Amita, Hwu, Wen-Jen, Weber, Jeffrey S.
- Bedikian, Agop Y., Millward, Michael, Kirkwood, John M., Haluska, Frank G., Pehamberger, Hubert, Conry, Robert, Gore, Martin, Trefzer, Uwe, Pavlick, Anna C., DeConti, Ronald, Hersh, Evan M., Hersey, Peter
Dual processing of FAT1 cadherin protein by human melanoma cells generates distinct protein products
- Sadeqzadeh, Elham, de Bock, Charles E., Boyd, Andrew W., Burns, Gordon F., Thorne, Rick F., Zhang, Xu Dong, Shipman, Kristy L., Scott, Naomi M., Song, Chaojun, Yeadon, Trina, Oliveira, Camila S., Jin, Boquan, Hersey, Peter
- Hodi, F. Stephen, Hwu, Wen-Jen, Joshua, Anthony M., Hersey, Peter, Dronca, Roxana, Joseph, Richard, Hille, Darcy, Xue, Dahai, Li, Xiaoyun Nicole, Kang, S. Peter, Ebbinghaus, Scot, Perrone, Andrea, Kefford, Richard, Wolchok, Jedd D., Weber, Jeffrey S., Daud, Adil, Hamid, Omid, Patnaik, Amita, Ribas, Antoni, Robert, Caroline, Gangadhar, Tara C.
Evidence for upregulation of Bim and the splicing factor SRp55 in melanoma cells from patients treated with selective BRAF inhibitors
Human melanoma cells selected for resistance to apoptosis by prolonged exposure to tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand are more vulnerable to necrotic cell death induced by cisplatin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?