A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A discrete choice experiment to assess cancer patients' preferences for when and how to make treatment decisions
A randomized controlled trial to assess the potential efficacy, feasibility and acceptability of an m-health intervention targeting parents of school aged children to improve the nutritional quality of foods packed in the lunchbox 'SWAP IT'
- Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Gillham, Karen, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hall, Alix, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Brown, Alison, Yoong, Serene, Finch, Meghan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reynolds, Renee, Walton, Alison, Janssen, Lisa, Desmet, Clare
Aboriginal Wingadhan Birrang (woman's journey) of smoking cessation during pregnancy as they participate in the ICAN QUIT in pregnancy pilot step-wedge trial
Alcohol and fast food sponsorship in sporting clubs with junior teams participating in the 'Good Sports' program: a cross-sectional study
- Gonzalez, Sharleen, Kingsland, Melanie, Brooke, Daisy, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Hall, Alix, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Zukowski, Nadya, Milner, Sharin, Sherker, Shauna, Rogers, Ben, Doran, Christopher
Alignment of systematic reviews published in the Cochrane database of systematic reviews and the database of abstracts and reviews of effectiveness with global burden-of-disease data: a bibliographic analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Williams, Christopher M., Skelton, Eliza, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Karimkhani, Chante, Boyers, Lindsay N., Dellavalle, Robert P., Hilton, John
An RCT protocol of varying financial incentive amounts for smoking cessation among pregnant women
Are Australian clinicians monitoring medication adherence in hematological cancer survivors? Two cross-sectional studies.
Associations between in-school-hours physical activity and child health-related quality of life: a cross-sectional study in a sample of Australian primary school children
Can a multicomponent multidisciplinary implementation package change physicians' and nurses' perceptions and practices regarding thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke? An exploratory analysis of a cluster-randomized trial
Do medical oncology patients and their support persons agree about end of life issues?
Door-to-needle time for thrombolysis: a secondary analysis of the TIPS cluster randomised controlled trial
Exploring health literacy and preferences for risk communication among medical oncology patients
External validation and evaluation of adding MRI or extended myositis antibody panel to the 2017 EULAR/ACR myositis classification criteria
Factors associated with haematological cancer survivors experiencing a high level of unmet need across multiple items of supportive care: a cross-sectional survey study
Feasibility and acceptability of Indigenous Counselling and Nicotine (ICAN) QUIT in Pregnancy multicomponent implementation intervention and study design for Australian Indigenous pregnant women: a pilot cluster randomised step-wedge trial
- Gould, Gillian S., Bovill, Michelle, Hall, Alix, ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Group,, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Pollock, Lauren, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Atkins, Lou, Carson-Chahhoud, Kristin, Boydell, Katherine M., Gribbin, Gabrielle R., Oldmeadow, Chris
How can we help haematological cancer survivors cope with the changes they experience as a result of their cancer?
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?