A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A discrete choice experiment to assess cancer patients' preferences for when and how to make treatment decisions
- Herrmann, Anne, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hall, Alix, Wall, Laura, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Waller, Amy
A randomized controlled trial to assess the potential efficacy, feasibility and acceptability of an m-health intervention targeting parents of school aged children to improve the nutritional quality of foods packed in the lunchbox 'SWAP IT'
- Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Gillham, Karen, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hall, Alix, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Brown, Alison, Yoong, Serene, Finch, Meghan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reynolds, Renee, Walton, Alison, Janssen, Lisa, Desmet, Clare
A systematic review and meta-analysis comparing anticoagulation versus no anticoagulation and shorter versus longer duration of anticoagulation for treatment of isolated distal deep vein thrombosis
- Lim, Ming Sheng, Ariyarajah, Anita, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hall, Alix, Enjeti, Anoop K.
A Systematic Review of the Recent Consumption Levels of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages in Children and Adolescents From the World Health Organization Regions With High Dietary–Related Burden of Disease
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wolfenden, Luke, Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mclaughlin, Matthew, Barnes, Courtney, Hall, Alix, Vanderlee, Lana, Yoong, Sze Lin
Aboriginal Wingadhan Birrang (woman's journey) of smoking cessation during pregnancy as they participate in the ICAN QUIT in pregnancy pilot step-wedge trial
- Bovill, Michelle, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Oldmeadow, Chris, Hall, Alix, Reath, Jennifer, Gould, Gillian S., ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy Pilot Group
Adaptation and validation of the program sustainability assessment tool (Psat) for use in the elementary school setting
- Hall, Alix, Shoesmith, Adam, Shelton, Rachel C., Lane, Cassandra, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole
Adaptation of public health initiatives: expert views on current guidance and opportunities to advance their application and benefit
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Wiggers, John, Moullin, Joanna, Albers, Bianca, Fernandez, Maria E., Hall, Alix, Sims-Gould, Joanie, Taylor, Natalie, Rissel, Chris, Milat, Andrew, Bailey, Andrew, Grady, Alice, Attia, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Batchelor, Samantha, Wyse, Rebecca, Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca Kate, Kingsland, Melanie, Nathan, Nicole, McCrabb, Sam, Bauman, Adrian
Alcohol and fast food sponsorship in sporting clubs with junior teams participating in the 'Good Sports' program: a cross-sectional study
- Gonzalez, Sharleen, Kingsland, Melanie, Brooke, Daisy, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Hall, Alix, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Zukowski, Nadya, Milner, Sharin, Sherker, Shauna, Rogers, Ben, Doran, Christopher
Alignment of systematic reviews published in the Cochrane database of systematic reviews and the database of abstracts and reviews of effectiveness with global burden-of-disease data: a bibliographic analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Williams, Christopher M., Skelton, Eliza, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Karimkhani, Chante, Boyers, Lindsay N., Dellavalle, Robert P., Hilton, John
An exploratory analysis to identify behavior change techniques of implementation interventions associated with the implementation of healthy canteen policies
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Stacey, Fiona, Nathan, Nicole, Reilly, Kathryn, Delaney, Tessa, Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca, Straus, Sharon, Wolfenden, Luke
An RCT protocol of varying financial incentive amounts for smoking cessation among pregnant women
- Lynagh, Marita, Bonevski, Billie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Symonds, Ian, Scott, Anthony, Hall, Alix, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Are Australian clinicians monitoring medication adherence in hematological cancer survivors? Two cross-sectional studies.
- Lynagh, Marita C., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stevenson, William, Tiley, Campbell, Bisquera, Alessandra
Assessing the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in the family day care setting: A cross-sectional study
- Lum, Melanie, Grady, Alice, Falkiner, Maryann, Jones, Jannah, Finch, Meghan, Green, Sue, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hall, Alix, Yoong, Serene
Association between electronic nicotine delivery systems and electronic non-nicotine delivery systems with initiation of tobacco use in individuals aged < 20 years. A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Turon, Heidi, Stockings, Emily, Leonard, Alecia, Grady, Alice, Tzelepis, Flora, Wiggers, John, Gouda, Hebe, Fayokun, Ranti, Commar, Alison, Prasad, Vinayak M., Wolfenden, Luke
Associations Between Digital Health Intervention Engagement, Physical Activity, and Sedentary Behavior: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Mclaughlin, Matthew, Delaney, Tessa, Wolfenden, Luke, Hall, Alix, Byaruhanga, Judith, Mackie, Paul, Grady, Alice, Reilly, Kathryn, Campbell, Elizabeth, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John
Associations between in-school-hours physical activity and child health-related quality of life: a cross-sectional study in a sample of Australian primary school children
- Shoesmith, Adam, Hall, Alix, Hope, Kirsty, Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca K., Trost, Stewart G., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Lane, Cassandra, McCarthy, Nicole, Nathan, Nicole
Australian children are not meeting recommended physical activity levels at school: Analysis of objectively measured physical activity data from a cross sectional study
- McCarthy, Nicole, Hall, Alix, Shoesmith, Adam, Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca, Campbell, Elizabeth, Nathan, Nicole
Barriers and facilitators influencing the sustainment of health behaviour interventions in schools and childcare services: a systematic review
- Shoesmith, Adam, Hall, Alix, Booth, Debbie, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Shelton, Rachel C., Powell, Byron J., Brown, Hannah, McCrabb, Sam, Sutherland, Rachel, Yoong, Serene, Lane, Cassandra
Barriers to self-care and their association with poor adherence to self-care behaviours in people with type 2 diabetes in Ghana: a cross sectional study
- Mogre, Victor, Johnson, Natalie A., Tzelepis, Flora, Hall, Alix, Paul, Christine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?