Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community governance of health research: turning principles into practice
- Gwynn, Josephine, Lock, Mark, Turner, Nicole, Dennison, Ray, Coleman, Clare, Kelly, Brian, Wiggers, John
Dietary glycemic index and glycemic load among Indigenous and non-Indigenous children aged 10-12 years
- Louie, Jimmy Chun Yu, Gwynn, Josephine, Turner, Nicole, Cochrane, Janine, Wiggers, John, Flood, Victoria
Methodology for adding glycemic index values to 24-hour recalls
- Louie, Jimmy Chun-Yu, Flood, Victoria, Turner, Nicole, Everingham, Christopher, Gwynn, Josephine
Post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms in pregnant Australian Indigenous women residing in rural and remote New South Wales: A cross-sectional descriptive study
- Mah, Beth, Weatherall, Loretta, Burrows, Julie, Blackwell, Caroline C., Gwynn, Josephine, Wadhwa, Pathik, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Smith, Roger, Rae, Kym M.
Stayin' on track: the feasibility of developing internet and mobile phone-based resources to support young Aboriginal fathers
- Fletcher, Richard, Hammond, Craig, Faulkner, Darren, Turner, Nicole, Shipley, Lisa, Read, Donna, Gwynn, Josephine
The Barriers and Facilitators of Sport and Physical Activity Participation for Aboriginal Children in Rural New South Wales, Australia: A Photovoice Project
- Liew, Sarah, Gwynn, Josephine, Smith, Janice, Johnson, Natalie A., Plotnikoff, Ronald, James, Erica L., Turner, Nicole
The food and nutrient intake and physical activity of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous rural children
What do we know about the diets of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Australia? A systematic literature review
- Whalan, Sarah, Farnbach, Sara, Volk, Lena, Gwynn, Josephine, Lock, Mark, Trieu, Kathy, Brimblecombe, Julie, Webster, Jacqui
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?