Are we there yet?: the state of the evidence base for guidelines on breaking bad news to cancer patients
- Paul, C. L., Clinton-McHarg, T., Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Douglas, H., Webb, G.
Cancer patients' concerns regarding access to cancer care: perceived impact of waiting times along the diagnosis and treatment journey
- Paul, C., Carey, M., Anderson, A., Mackenzie, L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Courtney, R., Clinton-McHarg, T.
Cutting the research pie: a value-weighting approach to explore perceptions about psychosocial research priorities for adults with haematological cancers
- Paul, C. L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Douglas, H. E., Clinton-McHarg, T., Williamson, A., Barker, D.
Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged five years and under (review)
- Hodder, R. K., Stacey, F. G., Robson, E., Yoong, S. L., Wolfenden, L., Wyse, R. J., O'Brien, K. M., Clinton-McHarg, T., Tzelepis, F., Nathan, N. K., James, E. L., Bartlem, K. M., Sutherland, R.
Patient or treatment centre?: Where are efforts invested to improve cancer patients' psychosocial outcomes?
- Carey, M. L., Clinton-McHarg, T., Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Campbell, S., Douglas, H. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?