A case report using the mental state examination scale (MSES): a tool for measuring change in mental state
- Fernando, Irosh, Carter, Gregory
A cross-sectional audit of current practices and areas for improvement of distress screening and management in Australian cancer services: is there a will and a way to improve?
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Byrnes, Emma, McCarter, Kristen, Rankin, Nicole, Britton, Ben, Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory, Bellamy, Douglas, Paul, Chris L.
A mobile text message intervention to reduce repeat suicidal episodes: design and development of Reconnecting after a Suicide Attempt (RAFT)
- Larsen, Mark Erik, Shand, Fiona, Morley, Kirsten, Batterham, Philip J., Petrie, Katherine, Reda, Bill, Berrouiguet, Sofian, Haber, Paul S., Carter, Gregory, Christensen, Helen
Accuracy of clinician predictions of future self-harm: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictive studies
- Woodford, Rachel, Spittal, Matthew J., Milner, Allison, McGill, Katie, Kapur, Navneet, Pirkis, Jane, Mitchell, Alex, Carter, Gregory
Acute alcohol co-ingestion and hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning: is there an effect on subsequent self-harm?
- Borruso, Luca D., Buckley, Nicholas A., Kirby, Katharine A., Carter, Gregory, Pilgrim, Jennifer L., Chitty, Kate M.
Antidepressant treatment trajectories and suicide attempt among Australians aged 45 years and older: A population study using individual prescription data
- Carter, Gregory, Sperandei, Sandro, Chitty, Kate M., Page, Andrew
Assessing adherence, competence and differentiation in a stepped-wedge randomised clinical trial of a complex behaviour change intervention
- Beck, Alison Kate, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarter, Kristen, Britton, Ben
Can we usefully stratify patients according to suicide risk?
- Large, Matthew Michael, Ryan, Christopher James, Carter, Gregory, Kapur, Nav
Clinical and demographic characteristics of people who smoke versus inject crystalline methamphetamine in Australia: Findings from a pharmacotherapy trial
- McKETIN, Rebecca, Quinn, Brendan, Manning, Victoria, Thomas, Tamsin, Bathish, Ramez, Raftery, Dayle, Saunders, Lucy, Wrobel, Anna, Meehan, Alcyone, Sinclair, Barbara, Reid, David, Arunogiri, Shalini, Higgs, Peter, Hill, Harry, Cordaro, F, Dietze, PM, Berk, Michael, Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Lubman, Dan I., Carter, Gregory, Baker, Amanda L.
Cognitive impairment in patients clinically recovered from central nervous system depressant drug overdose
- Dassanayake, Tharaka Lagath, Michie, Patricia T., Jones, Alison, Carter, Gregory, Mallard, Trevor, Whyte, Ian
Cognitive insight, medication adherence and methamphetamine cessation in people enrolled in a pharmacotherapy trial for methamphetamine use
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Carter, Gregory, Dean, Olivia M., Lubman, Dan I., Turner, Alyna, McKetin, Rebecca
Comparison of the Composite International Diagnostic Interview (CIDI-auto) with clinical diagnosis in a suicidal population
- Jayasekera, Himali, Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie
Computerised assessment of quality of life in oncology patients and carers
- Carter, Gregory, Lewin, Terry, Rashid, Ghizala, Adams, Catherine, Clover, Kerrie
Depression prevalence using the HADS-D compared to SCID major depression classification: an individual participant data meta-analysis
- Brehaut, Eliana, Neupane, Dipika, Levis, Brooke, Wu, Yin, Sun, Ying, Krishnan, Ankur, He, Chen, Bhandari, Parash Mani, Negeri, Zelalem, Riehm, Kira E., Rice, Danielle B., Azar, Marleine, Yan, Xin Wei, Imran, Mahrukh, Chiovitti, Matthew J., Saadat, Nazanin, Cuijpers, Pim, Ioannidis, John P. A., Markham, Sarah, Patten, Scott B., Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie
Depression screening in stroke: a comparison of alternative measures with the structured diagnostic interview for the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, fourth edition (major depressive episode) as criterion standard
- Turner, Alyna, Hambridge, John, White, Jennifer, Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie, Nelson, Louise, Hackett, Maree
Eating As Treatment (EAT) study protocol: a stepped-wedge, randomised controlled trial of a health behaviour change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, Ben, McCarter, Kristen, Baker, Amanda, Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison, McElduff, Patrick, Halpin, Sean, Carter, Gregory
Eating As Treatment (EAT): a stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial of a health behavior change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiation therapy (TROG 12.03)
- Britton, Ben, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison K., McCarter, Kristen, Harowfield, Jane, Isenring, Elizabeth, Tang, Colin, Oldmeadow, Chris, Carter, Gregory
Effectiveness of clinical practice change strategies in improving dietitian care for head and neck cancer patients according to evidence based clinical guidelines: a stepped wedge randomised controlled trial
- McCarter, Kristen, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Britton, Ben, Beck, Alison Kate, Carter, Gregory, Bauer, Judith, Wratten, Chris, Halpin, Sean A., Holliday, Elizabeth, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Effectiveness of online and mobile telephone applications ('apps') for the self-management of suicidal ideation and self-harm: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Witt, Katrina, Spittal, Matthew J., Carter, Gregory, Pirkis, Jane, Hetrick, Sarah, Currier, Dianne, Robinson, Jo, Milner, Allison
Effectiveness of QUICATOUCH: a computerised touch screen evaluation for pain and distress in ambulatory oncology patients in Newcastle, Australia
- Carter, Gregory, Britton, Ben, Clover, Kerrie, Rogers, Kerry, Adams, Catherine, McElduff, Patrick
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?