Accurate categorisation of menopausal status for research studies: a step-by-step guide and detailed algorithm considering age, self-reported menopause and factors potentially masking the occurrence of menopause.
- Weber, Marianne F., Sarich, Peter E. A., Vassallo, Amy, Laaksonen, Maarit A., Grogan, Paul, O'Connell, Dianne L., Banks, Emily, Canfell, Karen, Vaneckova, Pavla, Wade, Stephen, Egger, Sam, Ngo, Preston, Joshy, Grace, Goldsbury, David E., Yap, Sarsha, Feletto, Eleonora
- Luo, Qingwei, O'Connell, Dianne L., Soerjomataram, Isabelle, Steinberg, Julia, Canfell, Karen, Yu, Xue Qin, Kahn, Clare, Caruana, Michael, Pesola, Francesca, Sasieni, Peter, Grogan, Paul B., Aranda, Sanchia, Cabasag, Citadel J.
- Sitas, Freddy, Gibberd, Alison, Smith, Megan A., Armstrong, Katie, Yu, Xue Qin, Canfell, Karen, Robotin, Monica, Feletto, Eleonara, Penman, Andrew, Kahn, Clare, Weber, Marianne F., Chiew, May, Supramaniam, Rajah, Velentzis, Louiza, Nickson, Carolyn, Smith, David P., O'Connell, Dianne
Cervical abnormalities are more common among Indigenous than other Australian women: A retrospective record-linkage study, 2000-2011
- Whop, Lisa J., Baade, Peter, Roder, David, Gertig, Dorota M., Moore, Suzanne P., Condon, John R., Garvey, Gail, Cunningham, Joan, Brotherton, Julia M. L., Lokuge, Kamalini, Valery, Patricia C., O'Connell, Dianne L., Canfell, Karen, Diaz, Abbey
Changes in cancer incidence and mortality in Australia over the period 1996-2015
Comparing theory and non-theory based implementation approaches to improving referral practices in cancer genetics: a cluster randomised trial protocol
- Morrow, April, Hogden, Emily, Wolfenden, Luke, Mitchell, Gillian, Macrae, Finlay, Tucker, Kathy, Taylor, Natalie, Kan, Yoon-Jung, Canfell, Karen, Solomon, Michael J., Kench, James G., Gill, Anthony J., Shaw, Tim, Pachter, Nicholas, Parkinson, Bonny
Estimating the benefits and harms of PSA testing in the Australian context
Health services costs for cancer care in Australia: estimates from the 45 and Up Study
How well have projected lung cancer rates predicted the actual observed rates?
Human papillomavirus 16/18 seroprevalence in unvaccinated women over 30 years with normal cytology and with high grade cervical abnormalities in Australia: results from an observational study
Identifying incident cancer cases in routinely collected hospital data: a retrospective validation study
Identifying incident colorectal and lung cancer cases in health service utilisation databases in Australia: a validation study
Injectable and oral contraceptive use and cancers of the breast, cervix, ovary, and endometrium in black South African women: case-control study
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?