A cross sectional study investigating weight management motivations, methods and perceived healthy eating and physical activity influences in women up to five years following childbirth
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan E., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy L., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Blumfield, Michelle, Collins, Clare E.
A Mixed-Method Study Exploring Experiences and Perceptions of Nutritionists Regarding Use of an Image-Based Dietary Assessment System in Tanzania
- Saronga, Naomi, Mosha, Idda H., Stewart, Samantha J., Bakar, Saidah, Sunguya, Bruno F., Burrows, Tracy L., Leyna, Germana H., Adam, Marc T. P., Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
A systematic review of technology-based dietary intake assessment validation studies that include carotenoid biomarkers
- Burrows, Tracy L., Rollo, Megan E., Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Jensen, Megan, Collins, Clare E.
A systematic review of the validity of dietary assessment methods in children when compared with the method of doubly labeled water
- Burrows, Tracy L., Martin, Rebecca J., Collins, Clare E.
Accuracy of parent-reported child height and weight and calculated body mass index compared with objectively measured anthropometrics: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Chai, Li Kheng, Collins, Clare E., May, Chris, Holder, Carl, Burrows, Tracy L.
Association between plasma phospholipid omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and type 2 diabetes is sex dependent: the hunter community study
- Abbott, Kylie A., Burrows, Tracy L., Thota, Rohith N., Alex, Anu, Acharya, Shamasunder, Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Garg, Manohar L.
Associations between dietary intake and academic achievement in college students: a systematic review
- Burrows, Tracy L., Whatnall, Megan C., Patterson, Amanda J., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Behavioural mediators of reduced energy intake in a physical activity, diet, and sleep behaviour weight loss intervention in adults
- Fenton, Sasha, Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Kolt, Gregory S., Murawski, Beatrice, Rayward, Anna T., Stamatakis, Emmanuel, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J.
Characteristics of individuals seeking addictive eating treatment
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Collins, Rebecca, Skinner, Janelle, Burrows, Tracy L.
Child feeding and parenting style outcomes and composite score measurement in the 'Feeding Healthy Food to Kids Randomised Controlled Trial'
- Duncanson, Kerith, Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E.
Children's intake of fruit and selected energy-dense nutrient-poor foods is associated with fathers' intake
- Hall, Laura, Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Burrows, Tracy L., Lubans, David R., Callister, Robin
Comparison of energy intake in toddlers assessed by food frequency questionnaire and total energy expenditure measured by the doubly labeled water method
- Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L., Truby, Helen, Morgan, Philip J., Wright, Ian M. R., Davies, Peter S. W., Callister, Robin
Consuming high-carotenoid fruit and vegetables influences skin yellowness and plasma carotenoids in young women: a single-blind randomized crossover trial
- Pezdirc, Kristine, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Williams, Rebecca L., Rollo, Megan E., Burrows, Tracy L., Wood, Lisa G., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare E.
Current Intervention Treatments for Food Addiction: A Systematic Review
- Leary, Mark, Pursey, Kirrily M., Verdejo-Garcia, Antonio, Burrows, Tracy L.
Development of text messages targeting healthy eating for children in the context of parenting partnerships
- Chai, Li K., May, Chris, Collins, Clare E., Burrows, Tracy L.
Diet quality indices and their associations with health-related outcomes in children and adolescents: an updated systematic review
- Dalwood, Phoebe, Marshall, Skye, Burrows, Tracy L., McIntosh, Ashleigh, Collins, Clare E.
Dietary assessment methods in military and veteran populations: a scoping review
- Collins, Rebecca A., Baker, Bradley, Coyle, Daisy H., Rollo, Megan E., Burrows, Tracy L.
Dietary intake is related to multifactor cardiovascular risk score in obese boys
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Burrows, Tracy L., Cliff, Dylan P., Jones, Rachel A., Okely, Anthony D., Baur, Louise A., Morgan, Philip J., Callister, Robin, Boggess, May M., Collins, Clare E.
Dietary intake of people with severe mental illness: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Teasdale, Scott B., Ward, Philip B., Samaras, Katherine, Firth, Joseph, Stubbs, Brendon, Tripodi, Elise, Burrows, Tracy L.
Dietary intake, food addiction and nutrition knowledge in young people with mental illness
- Teasdale, Scott B., Burrows, Tracy L., Hayes, Tegan, Hsia, Cin Y., Watkins, Andrew, Curtis, Jackie, Ward, Philip B.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?