A systematic review and meta-analysis of dietary patterns and depression in community-dwelling adults
- Lai, Jun S., Hiles, Sarah, Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J., McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John
Are Australian clinicians monitoring medication adherence in hematological cancer survivors? Two cross-sectional studies.
- Lynagh, Marita C., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stevenson, William, Tiley, Campbell, Bisquera, Alessandra
Associations between alcohol, smoking, socioeconomic status and comorbidities: evidence from the 45 and Up Study
- Bonevski, Billie, Regan, Tim, Paul, Chris, Baker, Amanda L., Bisquera, Alessandra
Associations between alcohol, smoking, socioeconomic status, and co-morbidities: evidence from the 45 and Up study
- Bonevski, Billie, Reagan, Tim, Baker, Amanda L., Bisquera, Alessandra
Characteristics of the home food environment that mediate immediate and sustained increases in child fruit and vegetable consumption: mediation analysis from the Healthy Habits cluster randomised controlled trial
- Wyse, Rebecca, Wolfenden, Luke, Bisquera, Alessandra
Comparison of two sources of clinical audit data to assess the delivery of diabetes care in Aboriginal communities
- Regan, Timothy, Paul, Christine, Ishiguchi, Paul, D Este, Catherine, Koller, Claudia, Forshaw, Kristy, Noble, Natasha, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bisquera, Alessandra, Eades, Sandra
Effects of dietary interventions on neonatal and infant outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Gresham, Ellie, Byles, Julie E., Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J.
Effects of dietary interventions on pregnancy outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Gresham, Ellie, Bisquera, Alessandra, Byles, Julie E., Hure, Alexis J.
Effects of nutritional interventions during pregnancy on infant and child cognitive outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Taylor, Rachael M., Fealy, Shanna M., Bisquera, Alessandra, Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Hure, Alexis J.
Increasing smoking cessation care across a network of hospitals: an implementation study
- Slattery, Carolyn, Freund, Megan, Gillham, Karen, Knight, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Bisquera, Alessandra, Wiggers, John
Involved-field radiotherapy for patients with mantle cell lymphoma
- Neville, Katherine E., Bisquera, Alessandra, Capp, Anne L.
Is identification of smoking, risky alcohol consumption and overweight and obesity by general practitioners improving? A comparison over time
- Bryant, Jamie, Yoong, Sze Lin, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Mazza, Danielle, Carey, Mariko, Walsh, Justin, Bisquera, Alessandra
Just how high-risk are ongoing smokers? Exploring clusters of health risk behaviours among current and ex-smokers
- Paul, Christine, Tzelepis, Flora, Bisquera, Alessandra, Noble, Natasha, Wiggers, John
Maintenance of lifestyle changes at 12-month follow-up in a nutrition and physical activity trial for cancer survivors
- Stacey, Fiona G., Lubans, David R., Chapman, Kathy, Bisquera, Alessandra, James, Erica L.
Missed opportunities: general practitioner identification of their patients' smoking status
- Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Mansfield, Elise, Regan, Tim, Bisquera, Alessandra
Patterns of type 2 diabetes monitoring in rural towns: how does frequency of HbA1c and lipid testing compare with existing guidelines?
- Paul, Christine L., Piterman, Leon, Shaw, Jonathan E., Kirby, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Robinson, Jennifer, Forshaw, Kristy L., Sikaris, Kenneth A., Bisquera, Alessandra, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W.
Prevalence of comorbid depression and obesity in general practice: a cross-sectional survey
- Carey, Mariko, Small, Hannah, Yoong, Sze Lin, Boyes, Allison, Bisquera, Alessandra, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Testing for type 2 diabetes in Indigenous Australians: guideline recommendations and current practice
- Paul, Christine L., Ishiguchi, Paul, D'Este, Catherine A., Shaw, Jonathan E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Forshaw, Kristy, Bisquera, Alessandra, Robinson, Jennifer, Koller, Claudia, Eades, Sandra
The effect of inhaled corticosteroids on bone mineral density measured by quantitative ultrasonography in an older population
- Sarwar, Ghulam, Bisquera, Alessandra, Peel, Roseanne, Hancock, Stephen, Grainge, Christopher, Attia, John
The impact of cancer diagnosis and treatment on employment, income, treatment decisions and financial assistance and their relationship to socioeconomic and disease factors
- Paul, Christine, Boyes, Allison, Hall, Alix, Bisquera, Alessandra, Miller, Annie, O'Brien, Lorna
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?