A novel germ cell protein, SPIF (sperm PKA interacting factor), is essential for the formation of a PKA/TCP11 complex that undergoes conformational and phosphorylation changes upon capacitation
- Stanger, Simone J., Law, Estelle A., Jamsai, Duangporn, O'Bryan, Moira K., Nixon, Brett, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Aitken, R. John, Roman, Shaun D.
Accumulation of electrophilic aldehydes during postovulatory aging of mouse oocytes causes reduced fertility, oxidative stress, and apoptosis
- Lord, Tessa, Martin, Jacinta H., Aitken, R. John
Actin polymerisation during morphogenesis of the acrosome as spermatozoa undergo epididymal maturation in the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
- Scarlett, Chris J., Lin, Minjie, Aitken, R. John
Advantages of using the CRISPR/Cas9 system of genome editing to investigate male reproductive mechanisms using mouse models
- Young, Samantha A. M., Aitken, R. John, Ikawa, Masahito
Age, the environment and our reproductive future: bonking baby boomers and the future of sex
Analysis of phosphopeptide changes as spermatozoa acquire functional competence in the epididymis demonstrates changes in the post-translational modification of Izumo1
- Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Weinberg, Anita, Naumovski, Nenad, Velkov, Tony, Pelzing, Matthias, Dolman, Sebastiaan, Condina, Mark R., Aitken, R. John
Analysis of proteomic changes associated with sperm capacitation through the combined use of IPG-strip pre-fractionation followed by RP chromatography LC-MS/MS analysis
- Baker, Mark A., Reeves, Gabi, Hetherington, Louise, Aitken, R. John
Analysis of the mechanism by which calcium negatively regulates the tyrosine phoshorylation cascade associated with sperm capacitation
- Baker, Mark A., Hetherington, Louise, Ecroyd, Heath, Roman, Shaun D., Aitken, R. John
Analysis of the relationships between oxidative stress, DNA damage and sperm vitality in a patient population: development of diagnostic criteria
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Finnie, Jane M., Hedges, Andrew, McLachlan, Robert I.
Antioxidant systems and oxidative stress in the testes
- Aitken, R. John, Roman, Shaun D.
Apoptosis and DNA damage in human spermatozoa
- Aitken, R. John, Koppers, Adam J.
- Aitken, R. John, Findlay, Jock K., Hutt, Karla J., Kerr, Jeff B.
As the world grows: contraception in the 21st century
- Aitken, R. John, Baker, Mark A., Doncel, Gustavo F., Matzuk, Martin M., Mauck, Christine K., Harper, Michael J. K.
Biochemical alterations in the oocyte in support of early embryonic development
- Martin, Jacinta H., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Aitken, R. John, Nixon, Brett
Biological and clinical significance of DNA damage in the male germ line
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., McLachlan, Robert I.
Boronate probes for the detection of hydrogen peroxide release from human spermatozoa
- Purdey, Malcolm S., Connaughton, Haley S., Whiting, Sara, Schartner, Erik P., Monro, Tayna M., Thompson, Jeremy G., Aitken, R. John, Abell, Andrew D.
Bridging the gap between male and female fertility control: contraception-on-demand
- Aitken, R. John, Hughes, Louise M., Griffith, Renate, Baker, Mark A.
Capacitation in the presence of methyl-β-cyclodextrin results in enhanced zona pellucida-binding ability of stallion spermatozoa
- Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Aitken, R. John, Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Nixon, Brett
Causes and consequences of apoptosis in spermatozoa; contributions to infertility and impacts on development
- Aitken, R. John, Baker, Mark A.
Characterization of an L-amino acid oxidase in equine spermatozoa
- Aitken, Joanna B., Naumovski, Nenad, Curry, Ben, Grupen, Christopher G., Gibb, Zamira, Aitken, R. John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?