- An algebraic approach to lifts of digraphs
- Dalfó, C.; Fiol, M. A.; Miller, M.; Ryan, J.; Širáň, J.
- Discrete Applied Mathematics Vol. 269, p. 68-76
- Publisher Link
- Resource Type
- journal article
- We present some applications of a new matrix approach for studying the properties of the lift Γα of a voltage digraph, which has arcs weighted by the elements of a group. As a main result, when the involved group is Abelian, we completely determine the spectrum of Γα. As some examples of our technique, we study some basic properties of the Alegre digraph, and completely characterize the spectrum of a new family of digraphs, which contains the generalized Petersen graphs, and the Hoffman-Singleton graph.
- digraph; adjacency matrix; regular partition; quotient digraph; Abelian group; spectrum; voltage digraphs; lifted digraph; generalized Petersen graph
- Hits: 3710
- Visitors: 2310
- Downloads: 0