|Author final version||51 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/921219
- Indigenization in a globalizing world: a response to Yunong and Xiong (2008)
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Education & Arts, School of Humanities and Social Science
- In a recent article published in International Social Work, two writers from Mainland China — Huang Yunong and Zhang Xiong — presented an insightful analysis into indigenization in social work. This article responds to some of the issues and challenges they raise and, in so doing, outlines some diverse views on indigenization in contemporary social work literature.
- International Social Work Vol. 53, Issue 1, p. 115-127
- Publisher Link
indigenous social work;
- Resource Type
- journal article
- The final, definitive version of this paper has been published in International Social Work, 53/1, January 2010 by SAGE Publications Ltd. / SAGE Publications, Inc., All rights reserved. © The authors.