|Publisher version (open access)||638 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/920165
- Measuring and mapping surface plasmons with nanometre scale resolution in the electron microscope
Keast, Vicki J.;
Petersen, T. C.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Science & Information Technology, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Electron energy-loss spectroscopy (EELS) has been used to observe the energy and distribution of surface plasmons at the nanometre scale. In addition, an entirely new method for imaging surface plasmons, based on phase retrieval methods, and which can be used on a conventional transmission electron microscope, will also be presented.
- Nanophotonics Down Under 2009: Devices and Applications: Sir Mark Oliphant International Frontiers of Science and Technology Conference Series (SMONP2009). Nanophotonics Down Under 2009: Devices and Applications: Program (Melbourne 21-24 June, 2009) p. 151-152
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
inelastic phase imaging
- Resource Type
- conference paper