|Publisher version (open access)||181 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/918940
- Achievable rate regions of the butterfly network with noisy links and end-to-end error correction
Johnson, Sarah J.;
Kellett, Christopher M.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- We characterize achievable rate regions of the butterfly network with noisy links and end-to-end error correction. We consider low-complexity relays, i.e., relays without the processing power to decode received signals. Decoding is done only at the destinations. Three decoding strategies are studied: independent, serial, and joint decoding.
- 2009 IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW 2009). 2009 IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW 2009) (Taormina, Italy 11-16 October, 2009) p. 554-558
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
error correction codes;
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2009 IEEE. Reprinted from the 2009 IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW 2009). This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.