Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/808586
- Targeting pain in older people: the challenges of doing clinical research
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Health, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- The aim of this paper is to describe the challenges associated with conducting a pilot study designed to evaluate the effectiveness of targeting pain in older people.
- HNE Handover for Nurses and Midwives Vol. 2, Issue 1, p. 37-38
- University of Newcastle, Hunter New England NSW Health, University of New England
- Resource Type
- journal article