Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/808297
- Air quality and climate change (editorial)
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Science & Information Technology, School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- 2009 begins a new era for our Journal and for CASANZ. We have a new Journal name, Air Quality and Climate Change (AQCC), which more accurately reflects the interests and focus of CASANZ. The title also recognizes the increasing understanding that air quality has a strong relationship to climate change, not only in terms of Greenhouse Gases but also more regional air pollutants, such as fine particles and sulfur dioxide. AQCC will be available for electronic download by members through the CASANZ web site. RMIT e-Library will provide a much wider range of potential readers in Australia and New Zealand than ever before. Search engines using key words will bring our Journal to the attention of scientists, consultants, and decision makers, expanding our readership. As RMIT e-Library expands its overseas access, AQCC will travel along, bringing more international investigation into CASANZ, and what we do as a Society. We should be able to attract more members, both nationally and from abroad.
- Air Quality and Climate Change Vol. 43, Issue 1, p. 6
- Clean Air Society of Australia & New Zealand
- Resource Type
- journal article