|Publisher version (open access)||142 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/807345
- Reply to: Comment on 'Valence surface electronic states on Ge(001)' (commentary)
Radny, M. W.;
Shah, G. A.;
Schofield, S. R.;
Smith, P. V.;
Curson, N. J.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Science & Information Technology, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- We have carried out extensive calculations of the Ge(001)c4 X 2 clean surface using a slab containing 8, 10, and 12 Ge layers, respectively. These calculations have again been performed using the VASP code. The change in the electronic structure with increasing number of layers also affects the relationship between the back bond and dangling bond surface states.
- Physical Review Letters Vol. 103, Issue 18
- Publisher Link
- American Physical Society
- Resource Type
- journal article
- Full Text