|Publisher version (open access)||783 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/804875
- Quantization of filter bank frame expansions through moving horizon optimization
Quevedo, Daniel E.;
Goodwin, Graham C.
- This paper describes a novel approach to quantization in oversampled filter banks. The new technique is based on moving horizon optimization, does not rely on an additive white noise quantization model and allows stability to be explicitly enforced in the associated nonlinear feedback loop. Moreover, the quantization structure proposed here includes ΣΔ and linear predictive subband quantizers as a special case and, in general, outperforms them.
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing Vol. 57, Issue 2, p. 503-515
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Resource Type
- journal article
- Copyright © 2009 IEEE. Reprinted from IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text