|Publisher version (open access)||1 MB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/802565
- Update on the development of a medium voltage multilevel cascaded H-bridge STATCOM
Betz, R. E.;
Cook, B. J.;
Summers, T. J.;
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- At AUPEC 2007 a paper was presented titled “Design and Development of an 11kv H-Bridge Multilevel STATCOM”. This paper is an update of this former paper, and will present some preliminary experimental results and practical insights gained into the control of a low voltage prototype system that has been completed and commissioned since the previous paper. Early results showing output waveforms from the low voltage prototype will be presented. Furthermore, lessons learned with respect to the hardware architecture and control algorithms will be highlighted.
- Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference (AUPEC 2008). AUPEC '08: Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference 2008 (Sydney, N.S.W. 14-17 December, 2008)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2008 IEEE. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the AUPEC '08: Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference 2008. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text