|Publisher version (open access)||198 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/45087
- Output feedback control of linear systems with input and output quantization
De Souza, Carlos E.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- A considerable amount of research has been done on the use of logarithmic quantizers for networked feedback control systems. However, most results are developed for the case of a single quantizer (either measurement or control signal quantization). In this paper, we investigate the case of simultaneous input and output quantization for SISO linear output feedback systems. Firstly, we show that the problem of quadratic stabilization via quantized feedback can be addressed with no conservativeness by means of the sector bound approach. Secondly, we provide a bound on the maximal admissible sector bound via a scaled H∞ optimization problem.
- 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (Cancun, Mexico 9-11 December, 2008) p. 4706-4711
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
adaptive control systems;
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2008 IEEE. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text