Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/35499
- Teaching estimating and planning to construction students
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Architecture and Built Environment
- This paper describes the challenges facing educators who deliver courses in ‘construction computing’. The computing curricula at Loughborough University, UK are summarised, and a case study of a project involving the preparation of an estimate, tender, tender construction programme and cashflow forecast using commercially available construction software is then described.
- ICEC Melbourne 2002: 3rd World Congress on Cost Engineering, Project Management and Quantity Surveying, Incorporating the 6th Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors Congress (PAQS). ICEC Melbourne 2002: 3rd World Congress on Cost Engineering, Project Management and Quantity Surveying, Incorporating the 6th Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors Congress (PAQS) (Melbourne 14-18 April, 2002)
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Resource Type
- conference paper