Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/33244
- Ions, channels, and receptors
Powis, David A.;
Marley, Philip D.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Health, School of Biomedical Sciences
- In this section eight presenters focus on three distinct aspects of chromaffin cell biology: first, the properties of neuronal nicotinic receptors; second, the shaping of the Ca²⁺ signals that underlie chromaffin cell function; and third, the properties and expression of cell surface transporter proteins. Together these studies provide considerable new insight into the complexity of the signaling mechanisms that regulate the functional activity of the cell.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences Vol. 971, p. 95-99
- New York Academy of Sciences / Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
- Resource Type
- journal article