|Publisher version (open access)||127 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/30754
- Comments on "Zeros of discretized continuous systems expressed in the Euler operator: an asymptotic analysis"
Weller, Steven R.
- In the original paper by Tesfaye and Tomizuka (ibid., vol.40, p.743-7, 1995), an asymptotic analysis was used to address the zero structure of discretized continuous-time systems expressed in the Euler (or forward difference) operator. The method was developed for application to multivariable control systems. The authors state that the analysis is flawed, so that a theorem is true as stated only when the continuous time relative degree is equal to two. They indicate how the analysis may be rectified. Tesfaye and Tomizuka acknowledge the error and the correctness of the result in this paper.
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control Vol. 43, Issue 9, p. 1308-1310
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
multivariable control systems
- Resource Type
- journal article
- Copyright © 1998 IEEE. Reprinted from IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 43, Issue 9, p. 1308-1310. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text