|Publisher version (open access)||337 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/28652
- A method for switching controller design for discrete time hybrid sysems
Zhivoglyadov , Peter;
Middleton , Richard H.
- We propose a systematic switching control design method applicable to a class of piecewise linear hybrid systems. We consider a class of systems controlled by a finite state actuator (i.e. switching controller). For the class of systems considered, precise conditions for stabilizability are unknown. However, by considering the same systems with unknown but bounded exogenous disturbances, we are able to give finitely computable conditions, sufficient for stabilizability without disturbances, yet necessary for stabilizability with disturbances.
- 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (Orlando, FL 4-7 Nov, 2001) p. 2069-2074
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
control system synthesis;
discrete time systems;
finite state machines;
piecewise linear techniques;
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2001 IEEE. Reprinted from Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2069-2074. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text