|Publisher version (open access)||264 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/28550
- L2-induced norms and frequency gains of sampled-data sensitivity operators
Braslavsky, Julio H.;
Middleton, R. H.;
Freudenberg, J. S.
- This paper develops exact, computable formulas for the frequency gain and L₂-induced norm of the sensitivity operator in a sampled-data control system. With sampled data, we refer to a system that combines both continuous-time and discrete time signals, which is studied in continuous time. The expressions are obtained using lifting techniques in the frequency domain and have application in performance and stability robustness analysis taking into account full intersample information.
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control Vol. 43, Issue 2, p. 252-258
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
generalized sampled-data holds;
- Resource Type
- journal article
- Copyright © 1998 IEEE. Reprinted from IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 43, 2, 252-258. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text