Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/933945
- Necessary and sufficient conditions for sensor recovery in a multisensor control scheme
De Doná, José A.;
Seron, María M.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- The present paper deals with a multisensor scheme based on a switching control strategy. Fault tolerance guarantees were obtained in this framework lately upon the characterization of invariant sets for state estimations in healthy and faulty functioning. A source of conservativeness of this approach is related to the issue of sensor recovery. Indeed, in the previous work, it was supposed that the sensors are functioning under healthy dynamics for a long enough time, in order to enter the respective invariant sets, before being considered for feedback. In the current paper we present necessary and sufficient conditions for the acknowledgement of sensor recovery and the reintegration of sensors in the closed-loop decision making mechanism.
- 7th IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes. Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes (Barcelona, Spain 30 June - 3 July, 2009) p. 977-982
- Publisher Link
- International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC)
multisensor control schemes;
closed-loop control systems
- Resource Type
- conference paper