|Publisher version (open access)||1 MB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/933366
- Simultaneous estimation of sequence and harmonic components for StatCom applications
Betz, R. E.;
Summers, T. J.;
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Static Compensators are used to improve power quality. In order to achieve this objective the control system requires accurate knowledge of the positive and negative sequences and user selected harmonics. This paper presents a technique based on an unusual PLL that simultaneously estimates the sequence components and several harmonics. Both simulation and experimental results demonstrating the technique are presented.
- 14th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (EPE-PEMC 2010). Proceedings of the 14th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, EPE-PEMC 2010 (Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia 6-8 September, 2010) p. T7-47-T7-54
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
power supply quality;
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2010 IEEE. Reprinted from the Proceedings of the 14th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, EPE-PEMC 2010. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text