|Publisher version (open access)||156 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/932861
- Robust output feedback stabilization for two new uncertainty structures
Fu, Minyue M.;
Barmish, B. Ross
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- In this technical note, we provide two new uncertainty structures for linear systems which admit robust output feedback stabilization. These structures are characterized by having poles or zeros at the origin. Ourmethod is motivated by the fact that high-gain control results available to robust output feedback stabilization of an uncertain minimum phase plant G(s,q) do not readily extend to plants of the form smG(s,q). We also show that upper and lower triangular uncertainty structures in the state space, considered by many authors in the context of recursive construction of Lyapunov functions and state feedback controls, are special cases of the structures considered in this technical note.
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control Vol. 55, Issue 1, p. 253-258
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
non-minimum phase systems;
output feedback control;
- Resource Type
- journal article
- Copyright © 2010 IEEE. Reprinted from IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control Vol. 55, Issue 1, p. 253-258. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.