|Publisher version (open access)||299 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/930470
- Optimized filterbank design for subband identification with oversampling
- We study the problem of filterbank design for the subband identification method in the oversampled case. We aim to design the filterbanks such that the coupling between adjacent subbands is minimized. This allows the subband model of the system to be diagonal, thus simplifying the complexity of identification. Solutions are given to two minimization criteria: the worst-input case and white input case.
- 2001 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP'01). 2001 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing: Proceedings, Volume 6 (Salt Lake City, UT 7 - 11 May, 2001) p. 3601-3604
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2001 IEEE. Reprinted from 2001 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing: Proceedings, Volume 6. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of the University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
- Full Text