Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/927402
- Recent trends in Australasian and world horticultural market access research and development
Woolf, A. B.;
Golding, J. B.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Science & Information Technology, School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- A workshop was held during the Postharvest Pacifica conference, the scope of which was to summarise past, present and future research activities in postharvest disinfestation treatments of imported or exported agricultural crops and to encourage discussion of the systems risk analysis approach. The workshop was well received from over 28 researchers and industry representatives from New Zealand, Australia and around the world. It summarised key areas of market access research including: 1) emerging technologies, 2) technologies/treatments that have been recently rolled out to industry, and 3) the future of fumigation.
- 5th International Postharvest Symposium on Managing Quality in Chains in Collaboration with the Australasian Postharvest Conference. Proceedings of the International Symposium Postharvest Pacifica 2009: Pathways to Quality (Napier, New Zealand 15-19 November, 2010) p. 463-470
- International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS)
- Resource Type
- conference paper