- Ye, Yan, Li, Qun, Wang, Lai Hu, Tseng, Hsin-Yi, Jin, Lei, Zhang, Xu Dong, Zhang, Lin Jie, Yang, Sen. Neoplasia Press; 2013. Loss of PI(4,5)P₂ 5-phosphatase A contributes to resistance of human melanoma cells to RAF/MEK inhibitors.
- Zhang, Lin Jie, Hao, Yuan Zhang, Hu, Chun Song, Ye, Yan, Xie, Qi Peng, Thorne, Rick F., Hersey, Peter, Zhang, Xu Dong. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008. Inhibition of apoptosis facilitates necrosis induced by cisplatin in gastric cancer cells.
- Ye, Yan, Jin, Lei, Tay, Kwang Hong, Tseng, Hsin-Yi, Guo, Su Tang, de Bock, Charles E., Jiang, Chen Chen, Wang, Chun Yang, Wu, Mian, Zhang, Lie Jie, Hersey, Peter, Scolyer, Richard A., Wilmott, James S., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hu, Wang Lai, Yosufi, Benafsha, Thorne, Rick F., Liu, Tao, Rizos, Helen, Yan, Xu Guang, Dong, Li. Nature Publishing Group; 2013. PI(4,5)P2 5-phosphatase A regulates PI3K/Akt signalling and has a tumour suppressive role in human melanoma.
- Chi, Mengna, Ye, Yan, Zhang, Xu Dong, Chen, Jiezhong. Dove Medical Press; 2014. Insulin induces drug resistance in melanoma through activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway.
- Ye, Yan, Li, Qun, Ge, Yan-mei, Zhang, Xu-dong, Zhang, Lin-jie. Shanghai Zhongliu Yanjiusuo; 2014. The effects of PIB5PA on migration and invasion of human melanoma cells.