- Yap, Christine. Australian Collaborative Education Network (ACEN); 2010. Embedding work-integrated learning in the business curriculum.
- Saravanamuthu, Kala, Yap, Christine. Routledge; 2014. Pedagogy to empower Chinese Learners to adapt to western learning circumstances: a longitudinal case-study.
- Yap, Christine. Clute Institute for Academic Research; 2003. International harmonisation of accounting standards: the case for a mandatory requirement for the direct method of reporting operating cash flows.
- Hartnett, Neil, Yap, Christine. Pearson Education Australia; 2006. Garden blitz: a manual accounting practice set.
- Yong, Jackie, Ryan, Suzanne, Yap, Christine, Goela, Neelam. Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia; 2011. A case study in the failure of graduate attributes in higher education.
- Hartnett, Neil, Römcke, Jennifer, Yap, Christine. Blackwell Publishing Asia; 2004. Student performance in tertiary-level accounting: an international student focus.
- Hartnett, Neil, Romcke-Jones, Jennifer, Yap, Christine. Routledge; 2003. Recognizing the importance of instruction style to students' performance: some observations from laboratory research - a research note.
- Yap, Christine, Ryan, Suzanne, Yong, Jackie. Taylor & Francis; 2014. Challenges facing professional accounting education in a commercialised education sector.
- Hartnett, Neil, Römcke-Jones, Jennifer, Yap, Christine. Emerald Group Publishing Limited; 2003. Instruction style, student learning and performance spirals.