- Cuzick, Jack, Dowsett, Mitch, Howell, Anthony, Buzdar, Aman U., Forbes, John F., Pineda, Silvia, Wale, Christopher, Salter, Janine, Quinn, Emma, Zabaglo, Lila, Mallon, Elizabeth, Green, Andrew R., Ellis, Ian O.. American Society of Clinical Oncology; 2011. Prognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the genomic health recurrence score in early breast cancer.
- Dowsett, Mitch, Salter, Janine, Zabaglo, Lila, Mallon, Elizabeth, Howell, Antony, Buzdar, Aman U., Forbes, John, Pineda, S., Cuzick, Jack. Elsevier; 2011. Predictive algorithms for adjuvant therapy: transATAC.
- Dowsett, Mitch, Allred, Craig, Bishop, Hugh, Ellis, Ian, Larsimont, Danis, Sasano, Hironobu, Carder, Pauline, Cussac, Antonio L., Knox, Fiona, Speirs, Valerie, Forbes, John, Buzdar, Aman, Knox, Jill, Quinn, Emma, Salter, Janine, Wale, Chris, Cuzick, Jack, Houghton, Joan, Williams, Norman, Mallon, Elizabeth. American Society of Clinical Oncology; 2008. Relationship between quantitative estrogen and progesterone receptor expression and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) status with recurrence in the arimidex, tamoxifen, alone or in combination trial.
- Dowsett, Mitch, Cuzick, Jack, Howell, Anthony, Bugarini, Roberto, Baehner, Frederick L., Shak, Steven, Wale, Christopher, Forbes, John, Mallon, Elizabeth A., Salter, Janine, Quinn, Emma, Dunbier, Anita, Baum, Michael, Buzdar, Aman. American Society of Clinical Oncology; 2010. Prediction of risk of distant recurrence using the 21-gene recurrence score in node-negative and node-positive postmenopausal patients with breast cancer treated with anastrozole or tamoxifen: a TransATAC Study.
- Afentakis, Maria, Dowsett, Mitch, Sestak, Ivana, Salter, Janine, Howell, Tony, Buzdar, Aman, Forbes, John, Cuzick, Jack. Springer New York LLC; 2013. Immunohistochemical BAG1 expression improves the estimation of residual risk by IHC4 in postmenopausal patients treated with anastrazole or tamoxifen: a TransATAC study.