- Paolini, Stefania, Harwood, Jake, Rubin, Mark. Sage Publications; 2010. Negative intergroup contact makes group memberships salient: explaining why intergroup conflict endures.
- Harwood, Jake, Paolini, Stefania, Joyce, Nick, Rubin, Mark, Arroyo, Analisa. John Wiley & Sons; 2011. Secondary transfer effects from imagined contact: group similarity affects the generalization gradient.
- Milanov, Milen, Rubin, Mark, Paolini, Stefania. Sofia University. Faculty of Philosophy; 2012. Types of ingroup identification as a function of group type.
- Vonofakou, Christiana, Hewstone, Miles, Voci, Alberto, Paolini, Stefania, Turner, Rhiannon N., Tausch, Nicole T., Tam, Tania, Harwood, Jake, Cairns, Ed. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing; 2008. The impact of direct and extended cross-group friendships on improving intergroup relations.
- Paolini, Stefania, Hewstone, Miles, Cairns, Ed, Voci, Alberto. Sage Publications, Inc.; 2004. Effects of direct and indirect cross-group friendships on judgments of Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland: the mediating role of an anxiety-reduction mechanism.
- Hewstone, Miles, Cairns, Ed, Voci, Alberto, Paolini, Stefania, McLernon, Frances, Crisp, Richard J., Niens, Ulrike, Craig, Jean. Psychology Press; 2005. Intergroup contact in a divided society: challenging segregation in Northern Ireland.
- Paolini, Stefania, Hewstone, Miles, Rubin, Mark, Pay, Helen. Elsevier; 2004. Increased group dispersion after exposure to one deviant group member: testing Hamburger's model of member-to-group generalization.
- Rubin, Mark, Paolini, Stefania, Crisp, Richard J.. Taylor & Francis; 2011. The relationship between the need for closure and deviant bias: an investigation of generality and process.
- Crisp, Richard J., Hewston, Miles, Richards, Zoe, Paolini, Stefania. The British Psychological Society; 2003. Inclusiveness and crossed categorization: effects on co-joined category evaluations of in-group and out-group primes.
- Paolini, Stefania, Hewstone, Miles, Voci, Alberto, Harwood, Jake, Cairns, Ed. Psychology Press; 2006. Intergroup contact and the promotion of intergroup harmony: the influence of intergroup emotions.
- Rubin, Mark, Paolini, Stefania, Crisp, Richard J.. Elsevier; 2010. A processing fluency explanation of bias against migrants.
- Paolini, Stefania, Crisp, Richard J., McIntyre, Kylie. Elsevier; 2009. Accountability moderates member-to-group generalization: testing a dual process model of stereotype change.
- Harwood, Jake, Hewstone, Miles, Paolini, Stefania, Voci, Alberto. Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Inc. - Sage Publications; 2005. Grandparent-grandchild contact and attitudes toward older adults: moderator and mediator effects.
- Barlow, Fiona Kate, Paolini, Stefania, Pedersen , Anne, Hornsey, Matthew J., Radke, Helena R. M., Harwood, Jake, Rubin, Mark, Sibley, Chris G.. Sage Publications; 2012. The contact caveat : negative contact predicts increased prejudice more than positive contact predicts reduced prejudice.
- Rubin, Mark, Paolini, Stefania, Crisp, Richard J.. Hogrefe Verlag GmbH & Co. KG; 2013. Linguistic description moderates the evaluations of counterstereotypical people.
- Milanov, Milen, Rubin, Mark, Paolini, Stefania. East-West Publishing House; 2013. Adult attachment styles as predictors of different types of ingroup identification.
- Graf, Sylvie, Paolini, Stefania, Rubin, Mark. Wiley; 2014. Negative intergroup contact is more influential, but positive intergroup contact is more common: Assessing contact prominence and contact prevalence in five Central European countries.