- O'Toole, J. Mitchell, O'Toole, Gjyn. Common Ground; 2004. Specialist language style and supposedly adept monolingual science students.
- Bahramizadeh, Mahmood, Mousavi, Mohammad Ebrahim, Rassafiani, Mehdi, Aminian, Gholamreza, Ebrahimi, Ismail, Karimlou, Masoud, O'Toole, Gjyn. Sage; 2012. The effect of floor reaction ankle foot orthosis on postural control in children with spastic cerebral palsy.
- O'Toole, Gjyn. Springer; 2007. Can assessment of students attitudes assist both the teaching and learning process as well as ultimate performance in professional practice.
- Surjan, Yolanda, Chiarelli, Pauline, Dempsey, Shane E., Lyall, David, O'Toole, Gjyn, Snodgrass, Suzanne, Tessier, John. University of Wollongong; 2010. The experience of implementing an interprofessional first year course for undergraduate health science students: the value of acting on student feedback.
- O'Toole, John M., Cheng, Junyu, O'Toole, Gjyn. SpringerOpen; 2015. An enduring lens for a continuing problem: close analysis of conceptually scored cloze items.
- O'Toole, Gjyn, Ashby, Samantha, Fussell, Michelle. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing; 2011. Dementia and occupation analysis.
- Tanner, Kelly, Hand, Brittany N., O'Toole, Gjyn, Lane, Alison E.. American Occupational Therapy Association; 2015. Effectiveness of interventions to improve social participation, play, leisure, and restricted and repetitive behaviors in people with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review.
- O'Toole, Gjyn. Churchill Livingstone; 2008. Communication: core interpersonal skills for health professionals.