- Dong, Wenli, Lehmann, Steffen, Mackee, Jamie. CSAAR Press; 2010. A holistic approach for evaluating sustainable development: exploring Indigenous approaches in China.
- Mackee, Jamie. The ICFAI University Press; 2009. A buddhist-systems paradigm for conserving cultural built heritage: development of a conceptual framework for conserving non-secular monuments in South and Southeast Asia.
- Dong, Wenli, Lehmann, Steffen, Mackee, Jamie. University of Melbourne; 2010. Density variation and climate differentiation in China: comparative study on compaction models for five Chinese cities: Harbin, Tianjin, Wuhan, Chongquing and Shenzhen.
- Mackee, Jamie, Brewer, Graham, Gajendran, Thayaparan. Deakin University; 2003. Online delivery of a subject in a problem based learning environment: a case study on the introduction of a subject website for an undergraduate construction management degree program.
- Mackee, Jamie. University of Moratuwa; 2010. Sustaining cultural built heritage in the Asian Region through resilience.
- Dong, Wenli, Lehmann, Steffen, Mackee, Jamie. Common Ground; 2010. From cities to districts: combined analysis on density variation of Chinese cities in different climate zones.
- Mackee, Jamie, Hartig, Kate. Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities; 2007. Foundations for an 'Asian' approach to conservation of the cultural built heritage in Asia: A Study of the cultural and philosophical traditions of the Sub-Continent, South and South East Asia.
- Brewer, Graham, Gajendran, Thayaparan, Mackee, Jamie, Williams, Tony. Deakin University; 2003. Motivation to engage: piloting techniques to encourage student engagement with unusual learning activities.
- Williams, Anthony, Mackee, Jamie, Gajendran, Thayaparan, Brewer, Graham. The Chinese Research Institute of Construction Management; 2004. Motivation to engage: piloting assessment techniques to encourage student engagement.
- Dong, Wenli, Mackee, Jamie, Mak, Michael. Elsevier; 2011. Exploratory analysis of the traditional philosophy underpinned urban sustainability model for Chinese cities.
- Mackee, Jamie. Council for the Historic Environment; 2011. Restoring non-secular cultural heritage in South and Southeast Asia in the aftermath of a natural disaster: Integrating systems theory and indigenous philosophical and cultural traditions to support sustainable conservation approaches.
- Brewer, Graham, Gajendran, Thayaparan, Mackee, Jamie, Williams, Tony. University of Newcastle, Centre for Infrastructure and Property; 2004. Integrating reflective self-assessment across the curriculum.
- Shiel, John, Lehmann, Steffan, Mackee, Jamie. Unitec Institute of Technology; 2010. Effectiveness of methods to calculate the greenhouse gas emission reduction of residential refurbishments.
- Gajendran, Thayaparan, Brewer, Graham, Mackee, Jamie, Williams, Tony. University of Newcastle, Centre for Infrastructure and Property; 2004. Multiple perspective assessment to manage free riders in group work.
- Dong, Wenli, Mackee, Jamie, Mak, Michael. The International Academic Forum; 2011. Establishing the holistic sustainability evaluation framework for Asia-Pacific regions by exploring local practices in China.
- Mackee, Jamie. University of Salford; 2011. Reconceptualising the management of urban regeneration in the Asian region through resilience.
- von Meding, Jason, Mackee, Jamie, Gajendran, Thayaparan. ArchNet; 2013. Editorial: built environment perspectives on post-disaster reconstruction.