- O'Bryan, Moira K., Clark, Brett J., Ormandy, Christopher J., Jamsai, Duangporn, McLaughlin, Eileen A., D'Sylva, Rebecca J., O'Donnell, Liza, Wilce, Jacqueline A., Sutherland, Jessie, O'Connor, Anne E., Whittle, Belinda, Goodnow, Christopher C.. Public Library of Science; 2013. RBM5 is a male germ cell splicing factor and is required for spermatid differentiation and male fertility.
- Jamsai, Duangporn, O'Connor, Anne E., Jones, Keith T., O'Bryan, Moira K., DeBoer, Kathleen D., Clark, Brett J., Smith, Stephanie J., Browne, Catherine M., Bensley, Jonathan G., Merriman, Julie A., Yuen, Wai Shan, Koopman, Peter. Public Library of Science; 2013. Loss of GGN leads to pre-implantation embryonic lethality and compromised male meiotic DNA double strand break repair in the mouse.
- Lo, Jennifer C. Y., Jamsai, Duangporn, Whittle, Belinda, Goodnow, Christopher C., Ormandy, Christopher J., O'Bryan, Moira K., O'Connor, Anne E., Borg, Claire, Clark, Brett J., Whisstock, James C., Field, Mark C., Adams, Vicki, Ishikawa, Tomomoto, Aitken, R. John. Public Library of Science; 2012. RAB-Like 2 has an essential role in male fertility, sperm intra-flagellar transport, and tail assembly.
- Gibbs, Gerard M., Lo, Jennifer Chi Yi, Nixon, Brett, Jamsai, Duangporn, O'Connor, Anne E., Rijal, Sewa, Sanchez-Partida, L. Gabriel, Hearn, Milton T. W., Bianco, Deborah M., O'Bryan, Moira K.. The Endocrine Society; 2010. Glioma pathogenesis-related 1-Like 1 is testis enriched, dynamically modified, and redistributed during male germ cell maturation and has a potential role in sperm-oocyte binding.
- Stanger, Simone J., Law, Estelle A., Jamsai, Duangporn, O'Bryan, Moira K., Nixon, Brett, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Aitken, R. John, Roman, Shaun D.. Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology; 2016. A novel germ cell protein, SPIF (sperm PKA interacting factor), is essential for the formation of a PKA/TCP11 complex that undergoes conformational and phosphorylation changes upon capacitation.