- Kinsman, Leigh, Rotter, Thomas, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela, Willis, Jon. BioMed Central; 2010. What is a clinical pathway?: development of a definition to inform the debate.
- Rotter, Thomas, Kinsman, Leigh, James, Erica, Machotta, Andreas, Steyerberg, Ewout W.. BioMed Central Ltd; 2012. The quality of the evidence base for clinical pathway effectiveness: room for improvement in the design of evaluation trials.
- Wolfenden, Luke, Bell, Colin, Wiggers, John, Butler, Michelle, James, Erica, Chipperfield, Kelly. Wiley-Blackwell; 2012. Engaging parents in child obesity prevention: support preferences of parents.
- Chen, Fang Chin, Jackson, Paul, Kippen, Sandra, James, Erica. Australian Institute of Environmental Health; 2009. Media reporting of the suicide phenomenon in Taiwan: a content analysis.
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, Gander, Kristi, Wilson, Tamara, James, Erica. Cambridge University Press; 2012. The efficacy of a brief, peer-led nutrition education intervention in increasing fruit and vegetable consumption: a wait-list, community-based randomised controlled trial.
- Dickson-Swift, Virginia, James, Erica, Kippen, Sandra, Liamputtong, Pranee. Sage Publications; 2007. Doing sensitive research: what challenges do qualitative researchers face?.
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, James, Erica. Cambridge University Press; 2010. Fruit and vegetables should be targeted separately in health promotion programmes: differences in consumption levels, barriers, knowledge and stages of readiness for change.
- Harris, Sally, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Asia; 2008. Predischarge occupational therapy home assessment visits: towards an evidence base.
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, Wilson, Tamara, Gander, Kristi, Hughes, Clare, Hudson, Nayerra, James, Erica. Cambridge University Press; 2013. Increased exposure to community-based education and 'below the line' social marketing results in increased fruit and vegetable consumption.