- Chen, Fang Chin, Jackson, Paul, Kippen, Sandra, James, Erica. Australian Institute of Environmental Health; 2009. Media reporting of the suicide phenomenon in Taiwan: a content analysis.
- Dickson-Swift, Virginia, James, Erica, Kippen, Sandra, Liamputtong, Pranee. Sage Publications; 2007. Doing sensitive research: what challenges do qualitative researchers face?.
- Kinsman, Leigh, Rotter, Thomas, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela, Willis, Jon. BioMed Central; 2010. What is a clinical pathway?: development of a definition to inform the debate.
- Harris, Sally, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Asia; 2008. Predischarge occupational therapy home assessment visits: towards an evidence base.
- Glasson, Colleen, Chapman, Kathy, James, Erica. Cambridge University Press; 2010. Fruit and vegetables should be targeted separately in health promotion programmes: differences in consumption levels, barriers, knowledge and stages of readiness for change.
- Rotter, Thomas, Kinsman, Leigh, James, Erica, Machotta, Andreas, Steyerberg, Ewout W.. BioMed Central Ltd; 2012. The quality of the evidence base for clinical pathway effectiveness: room for improvement in the design of evaluation trials.