- Jamadar, S, Provost, AL, Fulham, WR, Michie, PT, Karayanidis, F. MACCS; 2010. Multiple sources underlie ERP indices of task-switching.
- Jamadar, S, Michie, PT, Karayanidis, F. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc.; 2010. Sequence effects in cued task switching modulate response preparedness and repetition priming processes.
- Jamadar, S, Michie, PT, Karayanidis, F. Elsevier; 2010. Compensatory mechanisms underlie intact task-switching performance in schizophrenia.
- Michie, PT, Budd, TW, Fulham, WR, Hughes, ME, Jamadar, S, Johnston, P, Karayanidis, F, Matthews, NL, Rasser, PE, Schall, UA, Thompson, PM, Todd, J, Ward, PB, Yabe, H. Springer; 2008. The potential for new understandings of normal and abnormal cognition by integration of neuroimaging and behavioral data: Not an exercise in carrying coals to Newcastle.
- Jamadar, S, Hughes, ME, Fulham, WR, Michie, PT, Karayanidis, F. Elsevier; 2010. The spatial and temporal dynamics of anticipatory preparation and response inhibition in task-switching.
- Karayanidis, F, Jamadar, S, Ruge, H, Phillips, N, Heathcote, AJ, Forstmann, BU. Frontiers Media S.A.; 2010. Advance preparation in task-switching: Converging evidence from behavioral, brain activation, and model-based approaches.
- Mansfield, EL, Karayanidis, F, Jamadar, S, Heathcote, AJ, Forstmann, BU. Society for Neuroscience; 2011. Adjustments of response threshold during task switching: A model-based functional magnetic resonance imaging study.