- Featherstone, Lisa. Australian Society for the History of Medicine; 2008. The value of an infant: the rise of paediatrics in Australia, 1880-1910.
- Featherstone, Lisa. Routledge; 2005. Sexy mamas?: women, sexuality and reproduction in Australia in the 1940's.
- Featherstone, Lisa. Taylor & Francis; 2010. Pathologising white male sexuality in late nineteenth-century Australia through the medical prism of excess and constraint.
- Featherstone, Lisa. Taylor & Francis; 2010. Sex educating the modern girl: the formation of new knowledge in interwar Australia.
- Featherstone, Lisa. University of Texas Press; 2010. 'Fitful rambles of an unruly pencil': George Southern's challenge to sexual normativity in 1920s Australia.
- Featherstone, Lisa. Routledge; 2012. Rethinking female pleasure: purity and desire in early twentieth-century Australia.
- Featherstone, Lisa. Routledge; 2013. "The one single primary cause": divorce, the family, and heterosexual pleasure in postwar Australia.