- Finch, Meghan, Wolfenden, Luke, Falkiner, Maryann, Edenden, Danielle, Pond, Nicole, Hardy, Louise L., Milat, Andrew J., Wiggers, John. BioMed Central Ltd; 2012. Impact of a population based intervention to increase the adoption of multiple physical activity practices in centre based childcare services: a quasi experimental, effectiveness study.
- Jones, Jannah, Wyse, Rebecca, Fielding, Alison, Dodds, Pennie, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Freund, Megan, McElduff, Patrick, Gillham, Karen, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Lecathelinais, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Marshall, Josephine, Falkiner, Maryann, Pond, Nicole, Yoong, Sze Lin, Hollis, Jenna. BioMed Central; 2015. Effectiveness of an intervention to facilitate the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in childcare services: a randomised controlled trial.
- Falkiner, Maryann, Wolfenden, Luke, Bell, Colin, Nathan, Nicole. Association of Childrens Welfare Agencies; 2010. Obesity prevention and human service organisations: a survey of managers.
- Wolfenden, Luke, Falkiner, Maryann, Bell, Colin. Association of Childrens Welfare Agencies; 2010. Addressing the burden of obesity among disadvantaged families.
- Falkiner, Maryann, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Francis, J. Lynn, Rowe, Shelley, Bell, Colin. Association of Childrens Welfare Agencies; 2010. Advice on healthy eating and physical activity where it is needed most: empowering home-visiting human services to provide the right information at the right time to vulnerable families.