- Middleton, Sandy, McElduff, Patrick, Evans, Malcolm, Cadilhac, Dominique, Levi, Christopher, Ward, Jeanette, Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Dale, Simeon, D'Este, Catherine, Drury, Peta, Griffiths, Rhonda, Cheung, N. Wah, Quinn, Clare. The Lancet Publishing Group; 2011. Implementation of evidence-based treatment protocols to manage fever, hyperglycaemia, and swallowing dysfunction in acute stroke (QASC): a cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Middleton, Sandy, Levi, Christopher, Cadilhac, Dominique, Ward, Jeanette, Grimshaw, Jeremy, Griffiths, Rhonda, D'Este, Catherine, Dale, Simeon, Cheung, N. Wah, Quinn, Clare, Evans, Malcolm. BioMed Central; 2009. Fever, hyperglycaemia and swallowing dysfunction management in acute stroke: a cluster randomised controlled trial of knowledge transfer.
- Lannin, Natasha A., Anderson, Craig, Lim, Joyce, Paice, Kate, Price, Chris, Faux, Steven, Levi, Chistopher, Donnan, Geoffrey, Cadilhac, Dominique. Elsevier; 2013. Telephone follow-up was more expensive but more efficient than postal in a national stroke registry.
- Levi, Christopher, Lindley, Richard, Crimmins, Dennis, Gerraty, Richard, Blacker, David, Schultz, David, Grimley, Rohan, Lalor, Erin, Smith, Brendon, Bladin, Christopher, Parsons, Mark, Read, Stephen, Cadilhac, Dominique, Donnan, Geoffrey, Davis, Stephen, Hankey, Graeme. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Asia; 2009. The implementation of intravenous tissue plasminogen activator in acute ischaemic stroke: a scientific position statement from the National Stroke Foundation and the Stroke Society of Australasia.
- Drury, Peta, Levi, Christopher, Quinn, Clare, Griffiths, Rhonda, Evans, Malcolm, Cadilhac, Dominique, Middleton, Sandy, McInnes, Elizabeth, Hardy, Jennifer, Ward, Jeanette, Grimshaw, Jeremy M., D' Este, Catherine, Dale, Simeon, McElduff, Patrick, Cheung, N. Wah. Sage; 2014. Management of fever, hyperglycemia, and swallowing dysfunction following hospital admission for acute stroke in New South Wales, Australia.