- Rubin, Mark, Badea, Constantina. Elsevier; 2010. The central tendency of a social group can affect ratings of its intragroup variability in the absence of social identity concerns.
- Rubin, Mark, Badea, Constantina. Sage Publications; 2012. They're all the same!.....but for several different reasons: a review of the multicausal nature of perceived group variability.
- Rubin, Mark, Badea, Constantina. Sage; 2007. Why do people perceive in-group homogeneity on in-group traits and out-group homogeneity on out-group traits?.
- Badea, Constantina, Brauer, Marcus, Rubin, Mark. Academic Press; 2012. The effects of winning and losing on perceived group viability.
- Rubin, Mark, Badea, Constantina, Jetten, Jolanda. Sage; 2014. Low status groups show in-group favoritism to compensate for their low status and to compete for higher status.