Aitken, Robert John
- Bennetts, Liga Elizabeth, Aitken, Robert John. Wiley-Liss; 2005. A comparative study of oxidative DNA damage in mammalian spermatozoa.
- Baker, Mark A., Krutskikh, Anton, Curry, Benjamin J., Hetherington, Louise, Aitken, Robert John. Society for the Study of Reproduction; 2005. Identification of cytochrome-b5 reductase as the enzyme responsible for NADH-dependent lucigenin chemiluminescence in human spermatozoa.
- Shokri, Saeed, Aitken, Robert John, Barbarestani, Mohammad, Abdolvahhabi, Mirabbas, Abolhasani, Farid, Ghasemi, Fahimeh Mohammad, Kashani, Iraj, Ejtemaeimehr, Shahram, Ahmadian, Shahin, Minaei, Bagher, Naraghi, Mohammad Ali. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing; 2010. Exercise and supraphysiological dose of nandrolone deconoate increase apoptosis in spermatogenic cells.
- Nixon, Brett, Asquith, Kelly Lyn, Aitken, Robert John. Elsevier Ireland; 2005. The role of molecular chaperones in mouse sperm-egg interactions.
- Asquith, Kelly L., Harman, Amanda Jane, McLaughlin, Eileen Anne, Nixon, Brett, Aitken, Robert John. Society for the Study of Reproduction; 2005. Localization and significance of molecular chaperones, heat shock protein 1, and tumor rejection antigen gp96 in the male reproductive tract and during capacitation and acrosome reaction.
- Ainsworth, Christopher, Nixon, Brett, Aitken, Robert John. IRL Press; 2005. Development of a novel electrophoretic system for the isolation of human spermatozoa.
- Baleato, Rosa M., Aitken, Robert John, Roman, Shaun D.. Academic Press; 2005. Vitamin A regulation of BMP4 expression in the male germ line.
- Aitken, Robert John, Bennetts, Liza Elizabeth, Sawyer, D, Wiklendt, Agnieszka Monika, King, Bruce Victor. Blackwell Publishing; 2005. Impact of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation on DNA integrity in the male germline.
- Nixon, Brett, Asquith, Kelly L., Aitken, Robert John. Elsevier Ireland; 2005. The role of molecular chaperones in mouse sperm-egg interactions.
- Baker, Mark A, Witherdin, Roxanne, Hetherington, Louise, Cunningham-Smith, Kelly, Aitken, Robert John. WILEY-VCH Verlag; 2005. Identification of post-translational modifications that occur during sperm maturation using difference in two-dimensional gel electrophoresis.
- Aitken, Robert John. Mary Ann Liebert; 2013. Can spermatozoa respond to changes in their redox status with the selective activation of gene transcription? (editorial).
- Aitken, Robert John, Gibb, Zamira, Baker, Mark A., Drevet, Joel, Gharagozloo, Parviz. CSIRO Publishing; 2016. Causes and consequences of oxidative stress in spermatozoa.
- Gavriliouk, Dan, Aitken, Robert John. Springer; 2015. Damage to sperm DNA mediated by reactive oxygen species: its impact on human reproduction and the health trajectory of offspring.