- Pollock, Sue, Agllias, Kylie, Stubley, Anne. CASA House (Centre Against Sexual Assault); 2006. A gendered invitation?.
- Boddy, Jennifer, Agllias, Kylie, Gray, Mel, Gibbons, Jill. Haworth Press; 2008. Athena's legacy: preparing women for a mentoring program.
- Agllias, Kylie, Gray, Mel. Praeger; 2012. Trauma and its effects on refugee families.
- Gray, Mel, Dean, Mitchell, Agllias, Kylie, Howard, Amanda, Schubert, Leanne. University of Chicago Press; 2015. Perspectives on neoliberalism for human service professionals.
- Agllias, Kylie. Sage; 2011. Utilizing participants' strengths to reduce risk of harm in a study of family estrangement.
- Agllias, Kylie. Routledge; 2010. Student to practitioner: a study of preparedness for social work practice.
- Gray, Mel, Agllias, Kylie, Davies, Kate. Routledge; 2014. Social justice feminism.
- Agllias, Kylie. Marshall Cavendish Academic; 2011. Older people, ageing and social work: knowledge for practice (book review).
- Agllias, Kylie. Routledge; 2012. Keeping safe: teaching undergraduate social work students about interpersonal violence.
- Boddy, Jennifer, Agllias, Kylie, Gray, Mel. Taylor & Francis; 2012. Mentoring in social work: key findings from a women's community-based mentoring program.
- Agllias, Kylie, Howard, Amanda, Schubert, Leanne, Gray, Mel. Routledge; 2016. Australian workers' narratives about emergency relief and employment service clients: complex issues, simple solutions.
- Agllias, Kylie. Sage Publications; 2013. The gendered experience of family estrangement in later life.
- Agllias, Kylie. Alliance for Children and Families; 2011. No longer on speaking terms: the losses associated with family estrangement at the end of life.
- Agllias, Kylie, Gray, Mel. Ashgate; 2013. Secrets and lies: the ethical implications of family estrangement.
- Agllias, Kylie. Routledge; 2004. Women in corrections: a call to social work.
- Gray, Mel, Agllias, Kylie. Springer; 2009. Australia: contemporary issues and debates on the social welfare system.
- Gray, Mel, Agllias, Kylie. Oxford University Press; 2010. Australia: the world in one place.