- Carter, Gregory Leigh, Lewin, Terry J., Gianacas, Louisa, Clover, Kerrie, Adams, Catherine. Springer; 2011. Caregiver satisfaction with out-patient oncology services: utility of the FAMCARE instrument and development of the FAMCARE-6.
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory Leigh, Mackinnon, Andrew, Adams, Catherine. Springer-Verlag; 2009. Is my patient suffering clinically significant emotional distress?: demonstration of a probabilities approach to evaluating algorithms for screening for distress.
- Carter, Gregory, Lewin, Terry, Rashid, Ghizala, Adams, Catherine, Clover, Kerrie. John Wiley; 2008. Computerised assessment of quality of life in oncology patients and carers.
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory Leigh, Adams, Catherine, Hickie, Ian, Davenport, Tracey. Informa Healthcare; 2009. Concurrent validity of the PSYCH-6, a very short scale for detecting anxiety and depression, among oncology outpatients.
- Carter, Gregory, Britton, Ben, Clover, Kerrie, Rogers, Kerry, Adams, Catherine, McElduff, Patrick. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.; 2012. Effectiveness of QUICATOUCH: a computerised touch screen evaluation for pain and distress in ambulatory oncology patients in Newcastle, Australia.
- Clover, Kerrie, Oultram, Sharon, Adams, Catherine, Cross, Laraine, Findlay, Naomi, Ponman, Leah. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing; 2011. Disruption to radiation therapy sessions due to anxiety among patients receiving radiation therapy to the head and neck area can be predicted using patient self-report measures.
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian, Boyes, Allison, Cameron, Alexander, Adams, Catherine, Proietto, Anthony, Girgis, Afaf. Harborside Press; 2014. Insights into preferences for psycho-oncology services among women with gynecologic cancer following distress screening.